Lumber, Trusses & Building Components
DuBell Lumber Company owns and operates a state of the art truss and wall panel plant. The plant is located in Millville, NJ which offers the added benefit of a 3.5% sales tax rate. We can help you build a house with building components from start to finish, saving you time and money. From the planning stages to the finished product, we can guide you through the process.
Our design staff, with over 40 years in the business, will work closely with you to take your prints or takeoffs from paper and design them to fit your building needs. Not only will we work with you on every aspect of designing your floor trusses, roof trusses, and wall panels, but we will analyze the entire building to see where modifications and suggestions can be made to avoid potential problems in the field. Custom or standard designs are never a problem. All designs are then sealed by a licensed engineer for your submittal.
Once all designs are approved and signed off on, the process moves out to our state of the art manufacturing plant where assembly takes place. Our combination of software and equipment allows us the flexibility to get your product to you when you need it. The close involvement of our management team gives our customers the benefit of being involved in the entire process to eliminate the possibility of delays on the jobsite. Knowing that your complete job will be delivered on time, takes a lot of guess work out in the building process and as a result, assembly time is greatly reduced saving you money in labor and materials.
Here are some of the benefits of using components to build your project
• Clear span construction eliminates the need for interior bearings, also eliminates the need for I-beams and columns in basements.
• No interior walls are load bearing, they can be lighter.
• This also gives you more design flexibility.
• Floor truss design can be customized to accommodate HVAC runs and returns, eliminating un-sightly soffits.
• Mechanicals go in faster, no drilling or heading off joist, or worrying if bearings have been compromised. This should reduce cost in labor for all contractors down the line.
• Our designs meet or exceed the most rigid standards of performance.
• Every job includes a detailed layout with labeled trusses for exact fit and no cutting errors on joists.
• Plywood installation is much faster with a 3 1/2” top chord, which also allows for more glue area for less squeaking. Installation time over standard lumber is greatly reduced, saving you time and money.
• Reduces framing time by 60% over conventional lumber.
• Puts you under roof faster, helps in drawing construction loans faster.
• Less skill needed to set components versus framing, no matter how complicated.
• Our designers can turn any roof into trusses; valleys and hips are not a problem.
• Can be designed with heavy snow and wind loads.
• Clear spans further than conventional framing.
• Lightweight versus other structural products.
• Roof trusses are uniform from one to the next, which means no crowns or size variation making a clean line roof. No more humps and waves.
• We can also create attic space for heavy storage or mechanicals.
• Easily ventilate and insulate to get those high R-factors, keeping it green.
• We can turn any prints or drawings into a panelized job.
• All walls are built and sheathed on a squaring table to ensure accuracy.
• Any type of plywood or sheathing can be installed to walls.
• Panels are numbered and accompanied by a detailed layout.
• No more waste, or guessing on lumber takeoffs.
• Cut labor time by 35%.
• No more loose lumber to be pilfered on site.
• Just install panels and top plate to finish.
These are just some of the many advantages that components offer to our customers. We welcome you to come visit our manufacturing facility and discuss the options with us. We will work with you on your job to make a difference. If you have any questions, please contact your salesman or call us directly to begin saving “green” today.